The Alumni Career Advisors Network consists of experienced alumni who are ready and willing to share their professional expertise and knowledge. They can help you to achieve your career goals by offering advice, insight, and contact referrals. Click above to learn how to leverage this important resource.
The Network is a great way to give back to the Kenan-Flagler Business School by paying it forward to current students and fellow alumni. It’s an easy, meaningful, and personally gratifying way to stay connected and actively involved in the ongoing life and legacy of the Kenan-Flagler community! Click above to get started making a difference!
The Network works best when Alumni profiles are accurate and current! You can help us ensure this by clicking above to review and update your profile as needed.
How Advisors Can Help
The Alumni Career Advisors Network taps into the experience and wisdom of UNC Kenan-Flagler alumni to provide fellow alumni and current students with advice, insight, and connections to address a variety of career and job-search needs. Advisors can help others:
- Explore career options by sharing information on job responsibilities, challenges, needed credentials, and potential career paths for a variety of jobs/functional areas.
- Prepare for a career by providing advice on coursework and internships.
- Identify target employers and prep for interviews by offering perspectives on companies’ organizational cultures, future outlooks, and work environments.
- Research industries by discussing emerging trends, leading companies, and hiring needs and practices.
- Enhance networking efforts by sharing referrals for additional information and advice.
- Improve job-search success by giving advice on effective job-hunting techniques.
- Identify recruiters that may be worthwhile to connect with.
All Kenan-Flagler alumni, as well as experienced students and interested faculty/staff, are heartily encouraged to join the Network!